Announcing a new scholarship opportunity!
The Esther Endowed Scholarship covers all tuition, fees, and a housing stipend up to the cost of a single Guest House room for one graduate student (MA or PhD).
General requirements include:
- In an MA or PhD program at DIU.
- Planning to serve in a cross-cultural context.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.5
- Maintain full-time consecutive enrollment
- Be a resident of the ILC campus.
- Serve as a volunteer 80 hours/semester for the duration of the award.
Application will be due March 1, 2022 for a scholarship to be awarded for the Summer or Fall term. Click here for application details.